Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

Recap: 01/23/15

Ticker: VMEM

So I added to my original position @ $4.28 in anticipation for a $4.29 break. I think I should have waited a little longer for more higher lows.  My stop for a swing play would be low of day @ $4.18 or if it looked weak and broke downwards of the channel. 
Note: Always remember to look at the chart history to see how it plays throughout the day. It would give you an indication of how long to wait instead of just blindly guessing.

Ticker: VPOR

I was an idiot and bought into it too early with my full position. I forgot to follow my advice on how to let it wait to break the resistance before buying. I was just distracted and it just fell into my limit buy. Even though it was negative for the day, it did create a higher high and higher low. I like the way it ended with an ascending triangle as well. 
Note: I am going to say it again and that is to wait for it to break the resistance before buying. I have to keep reminding myself that. Today, I made a foolish move because I did see how it was moving and I still chose to buy it. In these cases, I feel I should sell in the morning and buy in the afternoon. 

Note: Open until 10:00 is for selling. 10:00-12:00 is for pattern checking. 12:00-13:00 is for buying lows. 15:00 is for buying dips. and 15:30-16:00 is to buy in anticipation for a breakout.  This doesn't work for everything, but it works for some.

Prediction: Although there is an ascending triangle towards the end of today. I am pessimistic about this chart because of how it ended for the day. I feel like it might have a push upwards in the morning, but will just be down for the day on Monday. I need to get the fuck out.  

Please let me know if you have any comments or opinions. I would like to know if you have spotted any mistakes in my logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment