Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

4th: Fuck Emotions

Summary

I am disappointed on how I traded today. I broke my rules and it keeps being the same ones over and over again. My answer to this is to write down these said rules down and repeat them to myself every morning. 

I also need to tell myself to stay calm in the morning and focus on one or two stocks instead of ten. 

Ticker: BABY
I had issues with my sizing and my entry here. There was no play here because the of day and the volume just wasn't there.
Note: I should not be playing stocks at a bad time and with no volume unless there is a clear trend. This stock just screams choppy action!

Ticker: GNCA
I wanted to scalp, but I played too much size and got too emotional. I must be able to let stocks test resistance or else will always top ticked or bottom ticked out of a position.

Note: I should not add into my position unless I am correct. Adding into a position before I am right just adds more emotions into the picture, and I don't need that.

Note: I am already playing small share sizing; but in order for me to play more, I must limit my adds. 

Note: I should be able to let the stock test an area before making my decision to get out.

Ticker: ZFGN
I started in this position because I thought it was peaking. around this area. I added too early and my emotions got to me when I thought it was holding higher lows.
Note: Again, I should not be adding into my position unless I am right! 
Note: I must let resistance test and peak out or else I will be stopped out.  

Notice a mistake? Let me know below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment