Pages

Friday, October 2, 2015

Piss Poor Trades #3

Death

Since my last loss, I found a job to fund my next account and decided to trade less because my account is so low. This isn't enough and it shows in my recent trading. I have not been practicing and have been forgetting important concepts. The game seems to be over and I feel like shit. However, it doesn't mean I quit. It just means that I gotta go over old material and review. 


Ticker: XOMA
Date: 10/01/15

The Daily Chart. 


I went long after a higher low. It did not work.

Lesson #1: I did not pay attention to the resistance and how it peaked there the first time. I should be more aware of the surroundings so I can find better signals to short or long. 


Ticker: FOLD
Date: 10/02/15

The five minute chart would have been perfect. I just didn't look, like an idiot.

I wanted to long, but then I saw a few bars that looked weak. Once I saw these bars, I just thought shorting was the way to go. Boy was I wrong because the main setup was for a long. This is something I thought I was good at, but I guess not.
Lesson #1: I seem to have forgotten the setups. 
Lesson #2: My bias seems to have come back. STOP IT
Lesson #3: I have not been looking at different charts. 

See something I did wrong today? Let me know by commenting below.

No comments:

Post a Comment