Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Seventeenth: More Fuckery

Summary

Another blown up account by another miserable trading day. It seems like the best thing to do is not touch another trade until I get more money. It's time to find a job so I can blow it up again later. I will still be updating this blog but probably less frequently until I can figure out how to trade correctly. 

Ticker: AERI
The overall chart. I thought it would consolidate and go lower. However, it seems I was just fighting the trend stupidly.
 
I was calculating that it would consolidate and head lower. However, it just reclaimed and went higher.

Note: I am stupid to just assume anything. I am blinded by what is in front of me. If, the chart is consolidating higher, why the fuck would I go against that?

See something I did wrong today? Let me know by commenting below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment