Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Ninth: Overtrade

Summary

I need to stay calm and stick to my plan when I am in a play. The moment I don't, I will lose.  

Ticker: AKBA
How the chart worked today.

Note: I noticed that wherever a chart a trending. Going against the overall trend should be played as scalps, so I should have played safe when I did go long.

Note: Whenever there is a big flush from a failed follow through usually means that the chart will continue going its trend


How I played it. Like an idiot.


Note: I need to play with the overall trend for the big moves. Playing against it would just be for scalps. I sold out too late because I was looking for a $12.50 push towards $12.60. If I realized that this chart was bearish for the day, I should have got out at $12.50.

Note: I need to stop being scared and more confident with my trades. I must trying to play for money if I am red for the day. I must stop overtrading and getting killed on commissions. 
 
See something I did wrong today? Let me know by commenting below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment