Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

Fourth: Beginner's Failure

Summary

I played the chart incorrectly and paid the price. I cannot risk much since I lost all my money so I try to compensate by putting a tighter stop. If I must do this to play, I shouldn't play at all. I have to go with a plan where I have the best chance of success. Otherwise, I will fail.

Ticker: MEI

Both ways would have worked fine. I was just looking out for which way it would go today.

My stop was too tight and I got stopped out before the chart worked. 
 Note: Play the right stop or don't play at all.

Ticker: BGS

This could go both ways. Just gotta look intraday to see what it wants to do.

I missed the morning flush and it reclaimed support perfectly. I was looking for a lower high and to anticipate another wash. It did not happen.
Note: If a stock reclaims with conviction, it is still front side and I should not touch until it hits backside. 

Note: I should be focusing on stocks that have more volume like KBIO. Today was a fuckup. 

 Found out what I am doing wrong? Please let me know by posting a comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment