Pages

Monday, December 14, 2015

Fourteenth: Missed Opportunity

Summary

I failed to execute on something I caught. 

 Ticker: AKBA
The daily looked decent for either a parabolic or a washout. I wasn't sure what to look for, so I waited for a setup to form.

Point of interest #1: It is interesting to see what happened after this point. In the case of AKBA, it got rejected towards the pre-market highs. 

Missed the opening move for a long and missed both stuffs.
Note: I need to keep my eye open and execute as I see these things happening. I take notes either after the trade or before the market opens. Not during the trade! 

Note: A reason why I might have not taken it is because the risk would have to be towards $11.84. However, when I was writing down my notes, I put the stop at $11.50+ which might have been too tight. This could have been a place I started small.

The Plan:
Descending triangle forming on AKBA. Looking for a good entry.

Short: 11.35
Risk: 11.50 (15 cent)
Target:  11.00 ( 35 cent)

about 2:1

Please let me know if you have any comments or opinions. I would like to know if you have spotted any mistakes in my logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment