Pages

Friday, June 17, 2016

Reset

The moon and the sky taken in Bagnara Calabra.
My mind burned out from trading and needed a reset. So, I took off and traveled to Italy with a few friends.

Did I have the money for that? Not really, but it was worth every penny.

I went off the grid for three weeks and really tried hard to soak it all in. I learned that I didn't really need to try at all. All I needed was to relax and I never understood that until now. I worry way too much and it affects my trading. It causes me not to give trades a real shot and to get out of them prematurely. Worrying makes me a bad trader and the only solution is to relax.

I'd like to thank Italy for realizing that and resetting my brain. It was much needed and I would go back in a heartbeat if I could. But for now, I think it's time for me to trade consistently.

No comments:

Post a Comment