Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2016

5th: Stick to the Plan!

Summary

I did not stick to my plan today. I ventured off and got my head chopped off. I must remember to always stick to my plan, always be patient with my entries, and always get out when I am wrong! I am close to figuring it out, but I am preventing myself to become successful. 

It's like every time I come close, my mind just shuts me down and transports me into a disarrayed state. I must figure out a way to re-focus my mind when this happens. 

My plan -- The few ways to reset?
Going to the gym is my way of bringing my mind back to a peaceful state. This may be the best method for me because it's been tried and proven.

Getting away from the computer is definitely a proven method to bring my mind back to focus. However, as my mind wanders, I don't think I can come back.

Worst case is maybe watching a movie or playing a game. However, these are time wasters if not done properly. 

Ticker: RYAM
I changed my plan as soon as I got in. My share sizing was based on a different plan. I should have got out as soon as I was wrong. Every second I wait is money drained from my account. 

Note: I must stick to my original plan. It's okay to get out if I am wrong because I can always get back in. My goal should always be to manage risk.

Note: I had a chance to get out earlier so I should have. I must take every opportunity the market gives me.

Ticker: VNET
I thought the stock will find some support at $19.
I was late too the party and played this with no setup.
Note: I should be patient and wait for the setup to come to me. I rushed and got a poor entry. If I feel the need to rush, I should take a step back and not take the trade. 

Ticker:  MUR
Random stock.
Note: I must stop playing these random stocks with NO setup or plan.

Notice a mistake? Let me know below!

No comments:

Post a Comment