Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Eleventh: Break Needed

Summary

I have come to the realization that some stocks follow the S&P index very closely and that I can used it to my advantage. I may expand on this technique in the future. I have decided to re-fund my SureTrade account for the last time and will be cautious on my positions going forward. If I fail again, I will not pass go and will not collect $200. I need a break to review and understand trading better. I will not play until next week.  

The chart I tried to swing was from Tuesday.

Ticker: CVOL

The S&P has been moving positively, so this stock just gave back all its gains. I got out @ $0.89 because I realized that this stock moved too slow and that the SPY seems to be bouncing. 
Note: Again, some stocks seem to like to follow the market. I will review this strategy and adapt it to my future plays.

Note: I do not feel good about having to re-fund my account. But, it seems like the only way to move forward. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or opinions. I would like to know if you have spotted any mistakes in my logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment