Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Too Much Thinking

Missed Opportunity

Ticker: JOB

I was hoping for another squeeze after consolidation.
It went above support with nice volume and it tested support and held. I was thinking of buying with the stop @ low of day.
Note: I was contemplating whether or not this play was worth it compared to the others I had on alert. This was a $1.20 or $1.25 sell and my risk would be under $1 @ $0.99. 

I thought too long and missed the move. I did not want to chase so I let it be.
Note: I hope my for trading becomes automatic in the future so I don't miss these types of plays. I don't think I made a mistake because I know there are better plays out there. I just have to be patient and be on the lookout. I want high returns over time so my TD three day settlement day doesn't get in the way. These plays are out there and I know I can find it.

Please let me know if you have any comments or opinions. I would like to know if you have spotted any mistakes in my logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment