Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

The Nineth: Patience

Summary

I would like to think that everything is coming to plan when XRA stopped out on time. I started here @ $0.52, but was waiting for a bigger move. However, what I did not notice was that it was still in a downtrend. I should have waited for a clear breakout from this trend before buying in. Now I know better so I will be looking for better setups. I think I am close to what I want to achieve. Just have to keep grinding and learning. 

Ticker: XRA 

I got stopped out today @ $0.49. It was a 3 cent risk and the only reason why is because of GOLD prices declining.
Note: I let it run all the way through without being scared. I hope to continue to let charts run its course so I get used to the set risk and reward. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or opinions. I would like to know if you have spotted any mistakes in my logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment