Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

Sixteenth: Swinging Safe

Summary

I told myself that I wasn't going to lose anymore and I will prove it by grinding it out. I will build my confidence with slower plays and be patient for confirmations and the back side of the move. I need to build some of my commissions back if I want to continue.

Ticker: CYTR

The front side of the move seemed to have ended and I wanted to move in. Unfortunately, I missed two front moves, but I caught a break at the end of the channel and joined in.
Missed two entries and finally went in after it retested the channel. I missed the morning because I was late and I missed the second entry because I was scared. After it broke the channel, I did not rush and waited a few hours to short @ $4.55.
Note: It took a long time for me to make my move because I got scared after it climbed its way back to $4.64 nearing $4.65. It fell below the descending triangle and I thought it would be chasing there so I waited. I waited for the next resistance test and shorted @ $4.55. Stop @ $4.65 to give it wiggle room.

Note: I was happy I did not short at the lows of $4.50 and allowed it to test resistance. Chasing there would have made me much more anxious. 
 

Ticker: INQD

I started researching pennies again and this setup looked interesting. I want to call this a penny play @ $0.93 for anticipation of a pump.
Note: Would be interesting if it worked.

Please let me know if you have any comments or opinions. I would like to know if you have spotted any mistakes in my logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment