Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Ninth: Slow Grind

Summary


 I have been taking small losses here and there, but it is better than taking big losses. I am starting to feel more comfortable in making trades, but still am taking losing ones. I need to be more sharp at looking for charts and cut things off sooner if they start grinding. There were better trades out there, I just did not take them at the right time.

Ticker: BONA 

I missed the weak morning washout and bounce. I did not think of it as I tried to play and shorted when it started to peak. I shorted when it started to look weak, but it just consolidated for the whole day before moving upwards. I stopped out, but I should have cut it short.
Note: I should not be playing these types of charts because they are slow movers. I should have took the trade off earlier since it was not moving. During power hour, it just squeezed most the shorts and went higher for the day. 

Note: I fought trend once again and got burned. I need to start going with the trend instead of against it. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or opinions. I would like to know if you have spotted any mistakes in my logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment