Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Twenty Third: Slow Revival or Death

Summary


I have no money left so decided to play more loosely. I will still have stops, but they are wider since I am aiming for the LONG swing. It seems like it's the only way left to build my account.

Ticker: ASTI

So it broke out of the downtrend line and seemed to have found some support. It can still fail, but it can also grind up like how it did before in early February.

I wanted it to test $1.10, but I lost my patience. I got in my initial position @ $1.14 and will add in if it follows trend.
Note: This stock was definitely not worth it. The risk vs reward of this stock is 15:11 which is worse than 1:1. I may have fucked up here.

Note: I am playing more loosely, but I am starting to realize where I may have gone astray in my trading.

Please let me know if you have any comments or opinions. I would like to know if you have spotted any mistakes in my logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment