Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Second: Close, but no cigar

Summary

Took one trade today that I thought it was decent. It just didn't work out. I stopped posting because I took a long break while re-funding my account. I almost decided to quit posting all together because of all my losses, but then realized that that was stupid. I want to get better and this is a way to do it.

Ticker: GBSN

This trade just didn't work out. I noticed an ABCD pattern and  after it was close to resistance, I bought in @ $4.22 to see if it could break it. My stop was $4.11. One thing I might have noticed was the double top it put in with no clear break. I should have bought in when it broke it clearly for the red to green move.
Note: The double top with no clear break should have been a warning for me to be cautious. Other than that, it was just a position that didn't work out. The only available play here was to draw a descending trend lime immediately after the failed breakout and play the breakout from the descending trend line.

Please let me know if you have any comments or opinions. I would like to know if you have spotted any mistakes in my logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment