Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

The Eighth: Patience Pays

Summary


I took a long break from posting to re-focus. It was what I deeply needed to stay in the game. I realized there was no point in posting every loss. I just want to put my head down and get back to work. I will continue doing so until I am back in the game.

Ticker: GTXI

It formed an ABCD pattern and held a higher low at C. It also broke out of the descending triangle and held trend. I BOT @ $0.76 anticipating for the $0.82 breakout. It took a while, but it finally broke out. My patience seemed to have paid off.
Note: I will continue to monitor this and will add into it if it holds $0.84 as support. I will hold until $1.00. I will also probably up my stop on Monday. 

Ticker: STEM

The idea was for a morning consolidation before another push. I got in early @ $0.64 and waited for the push. It did not happen so I sold out.

It pushed forwards to $0.65, but it couldn't break it the second time. I should have noticed this and sold at a higher price to recover some of my losses. My stop was @ $0.63.
Note: This idea just didn't work. I will sell more quickly next time if it does not break the resistance after the second attempt. I need to remember that I can also buy back in if it works. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or opinions. I would like to know if you have spotted any mistakes in my logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment