Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

First: Bad Trade

Summary

I lost internet for a few days which resulted in me not being able to trade effectively. I made a bad trade in the first place so there should be no excuses for it. Today, I sold out feeling more terrible than ever.

I don't know if  I can continue trading like this. There is definitely something fundamentally wrong about my trading. Every loss is taking a slash through my chest. The pain is there, but I need to keep pushing forward to succeed. I might have to carefully review again before coming back.

News even came out for the company, but it was not enough for it to carry through.

Ticker: ASTI

The trade was not worth it. I thought it might have based yesterday and continue an upwards trend today, but it didn't happen.

Note: The risk vs. reward was bad. This was a bad trade overall.

Please let me know if you have any comments or opinions. I would like to know if you have spotted any mistakes in my logic.


No comments:

Post a Comment