Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Eighteenth: No Deposits

Summary


I rushed a purchase today when I should have been patient. The reason is probably because I was too excited to be back in the game. I am waiting to re-fund my account so that is why I have been purchasing lower price stocks. 

Suretrader has not allowed me to deposit money into my account because they are reworking their ACH system. 

Ticker: CIDM

So the bar was above the $0.95 support and I bought it early without being patient. An amateur move and something I hope not to make again.
Note: I was too anxious too trade and rushed. Given that this was a lower volume stock and it was not a clear breakout with volume, I should have known that it was weak. 

Ticker: CLRX

This chart was following a upwards trend. It is making higher highs and higher lows, so I thought I would buy in. This time I was a bit more patient and purchased when support came in. 
Note: The stop is low of day and I will be patient for this to go towards $1.00. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or opinions. I would like to know if you have spotted any mistakes in my logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment