Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2016

My New Setup


It's a new year and I was able to afford a few new tools for my trading. I bought a new 24 inch monitor, access to CyGroup, and a 7 month subscription to the Investors Underground community. This is in addition to what I already had which was a kick-ass machine, GSP Chatroom, and freedom. Everything together cost about $6000 and I really wish I had paid with my trading gains but that only happens in fairy tales. In reality, I was only able to afford this by busting my ass for the past 4 month and really weakening my trading confidence in the process. I am spoiled for having all these things because I know guys making everything out of nothing and I really aspire to be one of those guys. I am the opposite where I have everything and will probably lose everything.

I noticed that I have an abundance of negative energy that has taken a toll on my mental health. I thought I could channel it into something productive, but it was just too much. I got to a point where I didn't even want to trade anymore because it got too painful from my inner rage. I even contemplated sticking around my $6/hour job when it was time to quit because it was safe and made me somewhat satisfied. I felt defeated, but decided to recover. I will still channel my negative energy to be productive, but I will just tone it down. It's time to go back to the origins of why I started which was to find a consistent way to make money in the markets.

It's time to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment