Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2016

28th: Poor Execution

Summary

Step by step I am starting to understand the trades I want to take. However, I must be able to execute efficiently. Today was not one of those days and I felt it. I started to write my strategy out and will tweak as I go. There is much to do.


Ticker: NOW

How I played this.

Note: My risk was definitely too high which affected my emotions during the trade. I need to be willing to risk the amount I want and be okay with it.

Note: This was scalp play which is okay, but I really want to get an idea of the bigger picture to get the big moves.

Note: The high of candle after my entry should have been my risk after the flush because I would have been okay with it.

What I missed right under my nose.
Note: I gotta focus more.


Ticker: NEOS

This isn't even what I charted out originally.
Note: Just horrible charting on my part with no set risk. This is not the way I want to trade.

Better representation of what was going on.

Note: It looks much better and shows me that this is not a trade I should be looking for,

Got something to say? Say it below!



No comments:

Post a Comment