Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Twentieth: Learning

Summary

After acquiring all these new tools, I discovered that I know nothing which means I have a lot of learning to do. The time it takes to learn  just makes it so there is no time for anything else which is great! I am no longer distracted with random things because there simply isn't any time for that. I just have to take it one day at a time because trying to do more will just overload me. 

I have started to get back into the swing of things, but I don't feel 100%. It's probably because I haven't been trading for a while and I just need more time to get back into it. The one thing I can say that I don't like is the fact that I am basically in front of the computer all day now. It's something I wanted to take out of the equation, but it is more prevalent than ever.  

I also must be looking at more charts because I am finding myself totally unprepared in the morning. Whether it means to post my watchlist on here or not, I must be prepared or else I will have nothing to trade.

Ticker: ZFGN
 
I thought I saw an ABCD pattern, but it turned out to be more of a consolidation before it went lower.
Note: I learned that it is better to be waiting to buy dips off a more solid trend than what I saw. Thinking about it now, there was no uptrend, but just a channel which was just a consolidation. Next time, I will be looking out for an uptrend before calling an ABCD and buying. 

Note: I should not have just market stops on fast moving charts or charts that have big spreads. That will kill me in the long run. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or opinions. I would like to know if you have spotted any mistakes in my logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment