Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

22nd, 25th: Long Way

Summary

I got a long way to go with learning to trade. There are a few things I need to get straight before it can all click. I need a solid strategy, lots of sleep, and to be prepared. It's sad that I haven't been able to make a watchlist given all this time, but I will correct myself no matter what. There is no excuse for not doing so. Sterling Pro has been awesome so far, but I need to be able to use it flawlessly. I need more practice.

Swings

Ticker: AEM
Looks like a nice swing long since it gapped up today.
 My could have been more patient for a better entry and my stop was way too tight.
Note: If I am going to swing, I better start paying more attention to my stops and such.

Daytrades

Ticker: ZFGN 

The daily looked good for a short. 


 
The moment it got rejected at $9.50s, I was interested. This was VinnyB's idea that I stole and took home.

Note: When a stock just flushes, I need to be patient for volume to kick in fully to get the most out of it. Usually I leave money on the table by getting out too early. I could have easily got 10 more cents out of this trade.

Note: I need to start drawing trendlines and forming my own ideas. 

Ticker: ENOC

Paraboliced in the morning and I was looking for the backside
Note: Although this idea could have worked, it shouldn't be a one I'm looking at. I want to be looking for descending triangles and ascending triangles. Nice and simple.

Note: I added way too soon and did not give it enough time to work.


Ticker: OMED

 
This stock gapped down and I saw it consolidate with a descending triangle pattern. I took it, but it reclaimed.

Note: I did not give enough time to retest and added way too soon. I should have stuck with the trade, but I did not have a clear plan so I failed.

Got something to say? Say it below!


No comments:

Post a Comment