Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

First: Getting Lucky

Summary


Another lucky day for me because of JUNO. I need to play better or else I won't get lucky anymore. 

Ticker: SGNL

I got in because of the parabolic move in the morning knowing that it was going to drop. I started short after the second lower high and added to it at $2.15. I was just stupid for not selling when it based 7 times @ $2.10. Once it had a higher low, it just went up again. I was kind of on emotions when I went full size @ $2.23. so that was just bad trading. I covered @ $2.16 before end of day run.
Note: I gotta stay cool or else I'll lose everything. 

Ticker: RADA

RADA was making another run so I thought I'd give it a try. I just didn't see the short potential because I was too biased and blinded by my stupidity.
Note: I need to keep an open mind and analyze the chart well before I make trades like this. The patterns were there, I just needed to recognize it. 

Ticker: JUNO

I missed the morning move which was a shame, but I kept waiting for a grind upwards. The grind was good and all it took was CNBC to push it over the top. I then shorted for a scalp and that was it.
Note: I can't rely on luck to win because I am not lucky. I gotta keep sharp and keep practicing to win.

Please let me know if you have any comments or opinions. I would like to know if you have spotted any mistakes in my logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment