Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Thirtieth: Persistence

Summary


Today was definitely a lost day, but I was able to get lucky and recover. I need to be more patient or else I will not get lucky. 

Another reason I was able to comeback was my persistence.  If I gave up for the day, I would have never spotted the move.

Ticker: SGNL

This thing was running so the first low higher low I saw, I took. I should have waited though because it was definitely still the front side of the move. There was no setup and I was entering in blindly. Later, I thought it would try to reclaim $2.66 for a $3.00 breakout, but it was wishful thinking.
Note: I should wait for better setups.

Ticker: CLD

This was my fuckup of the day. It looked great from the consolidation, but I did not buy in to anticipate. When I entered, I was late and entered with big size due to emotions. I fucked up. 
Note: This was a complete fuckup. I used size when I shouldn't, but I also did not enter correctly. This was a $50 loss because of emotions and BAD TRADING! 

Note: BADDDDDDDDDDD TRADINGGGGGGGGGGGG. I shouldn't trade if I am to do this again.

Ticker:  JUNO

This was a momentum play for me. I was lucky I caught it.
Note: I stayed persistent to catch this chart. If I quit earlier, I would have missed it. I guess the deal is

Please let me know if you have any comments or opinions. I would like to know if you have spotted any mistakes in my logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment