Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Eighteenth: Da Grind

Summary


I'm back and I'm trying to grind away. I made some solid plays, but also committed a few errors. There was a chance that I made it today, but then I threw it away because of greed.

I need to keep improving or I will die. 

Ticker: SGYP

So I shorted the lower high instantly and got stopped out. My risk should have been at A, but I just thought it was too much. I Bot @ $8.42 for a long, but it did not break out as I wanted to. It took the rest of the day to consolidate higher and break out.
Note: I have to be patient. Especially with my account.

Ticker: ANTH 

This is how I thought the chart looked like.

It went higher the rest of the day holding the support.
Note: A quick parabolic followed by a 100% retrace is not the best place to short because its already made a huge move already. Better be more patient to see what happens later.

Ticker: RMTI

The chart looked like that. It retraced the big moves, but it seemed like it held.
I shorted when it dropped, but it triple bottomed holding support and grinded back up. This is a warning sign of when to cover.

Note: I made a few mistakes here and there that shouldn't have been. I'll do better next time. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or opinions. I would like to know if you have spotted any mistakes in my logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment