Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

Fuck Suretrader

The Story


This is what I have been going through the past month. I have wasted a month's worth of my time because I wanted to save a measly $25. This was a stupid idea and a huge lesson for me. Time is important and this is how money can literally buy time. Don't fall into the same mistake I did. 

In other news, Suretrader's ACH system has been down for a month. It is completely ridiculous because it simply shouldn't take this long.They have been fucking around dodging questions while sending canned responses.


This message was directed to Guy Gentile. However, it doesn't seem like he checks anything personally. 


I was given some canned response and that was that. SureTrader doesn't care about anything it seems. If you guys want to trade, then trade. Don't waste your time arguing for a cheaper way to deposit money into your account. Your time is valuable and you can probably make everything back faster than waiting for some bullshit support team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment