Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

Fifteenth: Fucked Again

Summary 

This is me checking my position with the fucking mobile platform since their main web platform is down.

I placed an order with Suretrader and then their web platform fucked up. I had to place my stop with their support in order to get out. This is confirmation that my curse is alive and well. I am not sure if I would have played this chart differently, if I was in charge of it manually. It also seems like I choose bad tickers to play because there were better plays out there. 

I put in $2500 into my account. More like $2475 after fees. Hopefully I can make it with this.  

Ticker: MOBI

The plan was over and under $6.75 parabolic short. However, it was just weak so I decided to play it.
Note: This was a bad choice because the setup wasn't too clear. I may be should have waited for more of a confirmation. There were other charts that were much better and had a better setup. 

I started after I thought it peaked out at $5.90. Everything after that was when I couldn't access the web platform. I saw the flag and considered covering there, but decided against it because I wanted to let it run its course. So I contacted Suretrader support and put a stop @ $6.11.
 
Note: I should have noticed the flag and that SSR was on. This was a signal to get out because it was holding it. Next time, I need to think faster.

Note: FUCK SureTrader.

Please let me know if you have any comments or opinions. I would like to know if you have spotted any mistakes in my logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment