Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Twenty-ninth: Small Victory

Summary

 
A small victory today. I nailed this chart, but failed to realize its max potential. In a sense, I missed out on the full move. I became lazy with my posts throughout June because I was losing big with poor trades and I was a bit lazy. I decided to stay quiet to focus and come back. I might have got lucky today with this trade.

I need to keep focused or I will fall off the train.

Ticker: MU

I saw some consolidation near 19 and that coupled with the fact that it was low of day before. I decided to get out and take my profit.
Note: I could have squeezed this chart for all its worth, but was not focused enough to do so. I thought I needed to leave earlier so I might have cut it short. This could have been a bigger win, but I blew it. 

Note: I need more focus. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or opinions. I would like to know if you have spotted any mistakes in my logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment