Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Seventeenth: Market Manipulation

Summary

I lost $3 from commissions. I guess it could have been worse.
I made some interesting discoveries with a chart and gone mad with my plays. Even being right cost me money, but at least it's didn't cost me as much as before. I must continue to work even harder because I am always behind. It's the only way to succeed. 

Take a look at this shit. There was so much market manipulation that it's not even funny. I am lucky I caught on to it before dying out. 

Ticker: AERI

So this gapped up yesterday but looked weak. I ultimately was looking for a short, but today's chart proved me wrong. 
Note: Good thing I wasn't too biased about the chart.

A lot going on. I saw an ABCD pattern form, but also thought that it was too weak because it lacked volume and was forming a descending triangle. However, something was wrong with the chart. $20.00 was being soaked by the market makers and when I realized it, I thought there was a short trap going on. I immediately went long at @ $20 and when the trap triggered, it shot up. Unfortunately, I stopped out before it went higher.
Note: I suck at trading it seems. There is nothing but that. I just gotta practice more. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or opinions. I would like to know if you have spotted any mistakes in my logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment