Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

12th: Avoiding Easy

Summary

I have been playing hard setups instead of easy ones. The hard ones are basically guesses because they give me no edge at all. I am reverting back into old habits of playing random stuff and it has to stop. The reason I am playing these bullshit stocks is because I am looking for the fast move. I have to remember that even though they might be fast, they will not be good trade for the future. I should not be picking up these habits.

I also have to remember that if a trade looks good on an easy setup, then I should play it. There is no excuse not to play it. If the risk is too high, I lower the amount of stocks I get. It's that simple.

Ticker: SCSS
No reason to trade this!


Note: There was no point in time that this chart gave me an edge to trade. No fear, no panic, nothing! There was no stuff and there was no bar making lower lows. The volume also died down which made it even worse.

Note: This was a trade due to anger since I wasn't taking the trades I should be taking.

Note: I did not follow the trend and got burned once again. When will I learn my lesson?

Ticker: ICPT
Played small, but no edge.
Note: The only trade available was towards the top at 128s. This was where I missed the entry and since I wanted the action, I wanted to play. I need to learn that if I miss it, I miss it. There was no other patterns that gave me an edge here.

Note: I should not be doing 50/50 trades. I played small and lost.

Got something to say? Say it below!

No comments:

Post a Comment