Pages

Monday, February 22, 2016

17th, 18th: Tricky

Summary 

I am starting to take trades without any hesitation, but I am starting to realize how much my ideas suck. I need to start thinking about why something is happening 

Ticker: RAX

The daily. I thought it could go lower.

How I traded.
Note: I need to get out of losers earlier.

Ticker: ZFGN
The daily. I thought it could go higher.

How I traded.

Note: Need to be more patient and wait for things to work itself out.

Ticker: JACK
The daily. I thought it would go higher cause of the name.
Note: The idea was okay, but the execution wasn't the best.

How I traded. It was tricky for the day.
Note: I shouldn't be playing symmetrical triangles. They are too tricky for me. 
 
Got something to say? Say it below!

No comments:

Post a Comment