Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Tenth: A Thoughtless Trade

Ticker: KRED



I was very stupid with this trade because I was impatient. I just thought this chart would bounce, but I wasn't even thinking. The long picture wasn't even in my favor. I have no idea why I even bothered with it. 

I got in because for whatever reason, I thought this thing might bounce. I set my bid in the morning and it filled pretty quickly while it went down. I should have know this was weak and I could have gotten filled at a much much better price. 
Note: Do not swing long until towards end of day. Always bid lower for a long if a stock has low volume and is especially in a downtrend. Do the opposite if the volume is higher and it seems like it is on an uptrend. 

Note: I will not be playing these charts unless I see a definite good setup. This was just bad trading in my books. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or opinions. I would like to know if you have spotted any mistakes in my logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment