Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Twenty Fourth: Small Change

Summary


I had a good chart today, but did not set my stops. That and me getting frazzled and startled by the fact that I was liquidated again. I really need to be careful now because I am low on funds. I have decided to completely change my game and play swings. I will use the rest of the time to get better at analysis and other stuff.

Ticker: CRMD

My plan was good, but my execution was piss poor. I did not add a stop which could have saved me if I lowered it. I neglected to sell the first drop knowing that it could bounce. I was saved by the liquidation. Seriously? Is Suretrader's liquidation system a better trader than I am?
Note: I really need a good set of rules for stocks. I think there is so many things to keep track of, I am forgetting some of the most basic things. The first strong bar in the morning could have been a signal for a bounce off support. If it was weak, it would have just fell through the support. After being surprised from the auto-sell, I completely missed the ascending triangle. I sold out before it though. 

Note: I need to stay calm at all times. I need to remember my rules for a trade. I needed a stop and I needed to sell as soon as it hits its first support.

Ticker: SREV

I was initially aiming for the breakout, but it didn't happen. I noticed the definite breakdown of the trend, so I just got in @ $3.62. I am going to wait a few days for this to fall flat.
This chart is pretty choppy, so I put my stop @ $3.91. I am hoping this is a good start to my new beginnings. 

Side-Note: I have decided to change my game to long swings due to my shortage in funding. Let's see how I do. I really want to prove to myself that I can rebuild my account before the summer.

Please let me know if you have any comments or opinions. I would like to know if you have spotted any mistakes in my logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment