Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Seventeenth: Death

Summary


Death draws near as my account size has dwindled in a span of just three days. From JOEZ to poor trades, and now this. Why am I posting these horrendous trades? It is because I am shaming myself so I do not repeat these mistakes in the future. I neared an almost $200 loss today with TD and Suretrader. It seems like I am completely out of the game. The only way to play from now on is to play the right way. Any screws up here on out will mean my account will be blown up.

Ticker: WHX/WHXT

I must remind myself in these situations to sell at the first chance. I couldn't with SureTrader, but I definitely could have with TDAmeritrade. This was like JOEZ, there was light support at $0.42 and I could have got out much earlier than $0.38. I just hoped for some sort of bounce, but it didn't matter.
Note: For stocks down on news, get straight out in the morning like JOEZ. I thought this was a decent trade, but I should check next time for delisting violations a stock may have.

Ticker: CRIS


A plan that just didn't work out. This is how I would like to play all my plays. Two trades, in and out. Add more if it works, get out if it doesn't. Plain and Simple!


I saw a head and shoulder pattern and thought it may fade toward end of day. I shorted @ $3.34, but gout out @ $3.38 after the strong push towards my stop @ $3.45.
 Note: I noticed something very crazy while trading this stock. This stock had a 10k block @ $3.32 and this was when I should have sold. It briefly touched it and just jumped back up. It appeared again, but never touched it afterwards. I need to use this as a signal. If it doesn't even scratch the block, then the stock is bullish, if it does and it goes quickly, be prepared to short more.

Note: I am dangerous territory right now. Anymore screw ups and it will be the end of me. I will come back and try my ass off to get my account back on track. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or opinions. I would like to know if you have spotted any mistakes in my logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment