Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Thirty First: The End

Summary

 -0.84 a share

Fucking Yes! The market's finally starting to heed my call. 

I am losing and I can't get enough of it!

Ticker: LEI
My mind blinded me on the first consolidation for the long. I wasn't following my rules when I shorted.
Note: My eyes are so fucking blind that I missed the first consolidation. I should really pull my eyes out and donate them to someone who really deserves it. I deserve to be fucking blind.

Note: First, I entered this stock poorly. I should have waited for it to actually peak $8 instead of getting in when it goes above $8. I need to feel out what happens after it passes it and holds. If it feels like a small cover, then it usually is. If it holds, then it usually means it reclaimed. 

 
As the price falls, there is low interest so it was bound to come back.

Note: It takes 5 seconds to switch a chart and this is what I missed. WHY THE FUCK AM I SO LAZY TO SWITCH A CHART? WHY THE FUCK AM I SO SCARED OF MISSING OUT? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

WHY THE FUCK AM I SO FUCKED UP? TELL ME BELOW and I will give you what's left of my Suretrader account. The money is probably in better hands with you than mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment