Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

My Trading Journey Thus Far

My $2500 account I started in June dwindled to nothing in three short months. I didn't stand a chance. Thus I took a long break to grind up a new account. In the process, I realized I was earning $6 an hour instead of losing $100 in a few minutes which was refreshing. I started to lose interest in trading because I never won. I earned more money busting ass for a few months than the whole two years I traded. Knowing that, I thought I was just a shit trader and no amount of studying would get me to a level where I could make at least $10 a day. I always lost money trading and it was so fucking irritating.

When I made more than enough to refill my account,  I didn't even know if I wanted to to add it into my account. I didn't know if I even wanted to trade anymore. I grew tired, scared, and directionless.

Then I was reminded that I had a choice to make. I have a choice of doing things on my own terms or I could waste 2 more years of my life at some place that sucks my soul dry and takes at least $20,000 from me. My time is limited and I have to run towards the light before it's too late.

I refilled my account with $1500. Let's see what I'm made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment