Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Twenty Ninth: Wishful Thinking

Summary

My dream of losing it all is coming true. I just wish the market can take my money fucking faster and toss me in a ditch.

I've come to a point where I want to lose so badly that I am making shit up to lose.

 Ticker: TGI 
A chart that looked like it hit resistance. But it's beaten up so bad, I shouldn't have even thought of a short.
Note: No shorts to be seen here.


My mind seems to be making shit up here with not confirming with any other data.
Note: Since I was short bias for some reason, I just drew up some random shit with no confirmation.

What it really looked like.

Confirmation for the truth. 
Note: This is what I get for not looking at other time frames.

Please let me know if you have any comments or opinions. I would like to know if you have spotted any mistakes in my logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment