Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2016

18th,19th: Don't Short Weakness

Summary

I must keep working hard on eliminating my bad habits and building more confidence for my trading. The only thing left that is keeping me from winning is myself. Every minute I spend NOT sharpening my skills is time wasted and I don't have a chance in winning if I slack off. I might be laughing it off now, but I guarantee myself that I won't be laughing anymore if I blow it. 

I have to realize that the time I have now is a gift. I am the luckiest person in the world right now with a golden opportunity to succeed. There is no excuse to fail.
Ticker: C
How the chart looked like on the daily.
Note: The chart looked good for more weakness.
 
I should have realized the higher low coupled with the fact that the market was going higher and covered earlier.
Note: Covering earlier and eliminating my risk should have been my top priority. The action it gave me screamed that it wanted to go higher. Also the fact that the market was ripping upwards was a clear sign to get out.
 
Note: I must take whatever the market gives me and react accordingly.  

Ticker: PTCT
The daily chart
Note: The chart had some good potential of pushing up.



Horrible entry.

Note: I had no business playing this chart and had the worst entry I could possibly get. Luckily I noticed and got out early.

Ticker:NFLX
Horrible plays overall.
 Note: I shorted weakness for some reason and on a stock with SSR on. I didn't have wide enough risk and my risk vs. reward for each were horrible.

Ticker: PM
Horrible plays again
Note: What the fuck? I keep shorting weakness and longing pops. This should have been eliminated from my trading.

Note: I keep rushing into trades. I must chill and be patient. 

Notice a mistake? Let me know below!

No comments:

Post a Comment