Pages

Friday, April 8, 2016

4th, 6th: My Thoughts on Market Conditions

I have problems with consistency because these reports should be done daily. I must take a look at my schedule and my habits to solve this.

For April 4th

I’m surprised. SPY is bullish and wants to go test $213s again. Before it does that, I think it consolidates a bit more before it does that. So prepare for choppy markets.

Oil has definitely slipped. I guess the run was just a squeeze before going lower. I want it to test and peak $38.50s before declaring it bearish. It can definitely drop like a rock so find some overextended oil stocks and short short short!

Gold is consolidating. I may be interested in shorting it if it peaks $1185s. Maybe it consolidates a bit and gives us some sideways action before making its move higher or lower.

For April 6th

Market is definitely still choppy and looking to go higher since it based $204s. I shouldn’t be playing any stocks with no volume or clear trend.

Oil has bounced and is heading towards resistance at $38.50s. I still want it to peak there before making any moves.

Gold is choppy and consolidating. I have a feeling it wants to go lower since the market wants to go higher. We shall see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment