Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Playing Not To Lose



Nothing has changed. I have not learned from my own lessons and every trade I've been taking has been reinforcing my bad habits. I can't blame anyone but myself. My head is not in the right place because I have been playing not to lose.

My cycle has become losing confidence when I trade poorly, not trading when I lose confidence, and trading scared when I trade. This is the cycle to failure and I need to snap out of it. I must assume that all the money I put in the market is lost and trade with no pressure. Even if a trade doesn't work, it doesn't matter because there will always be a next trade. I just have to make sure my plan minimizes risk and trade correctly.

I have noticed that my two biggest problems right now have been my poor entries and sizing. These are the biggest culprits of how I am losing the majority of my money. These are the only two problems I will fix until they are eliminated. Once they are, then I will move on to my other problems.

I have been talking a lot of bullshit lately and haven't been taking action. Now I will take action.

No comments:

Post a Comment