Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

26th: Poor Risk Assessment

Summary

I played some hard stocks to get ahead today, but I gave it all up because of what? I had no reason to play anything after 11am and the setups were terrible. What the fuck am I trying to prove here? My stops aren't even in the right place. Why the fuck am I not letting the chart prove itself to me?

When I am wrong, I will know it. I can't anticipate being wrong because I don't know if I am wrong until I am wrong! I must let the trade pan out.

I have two more things to work on and they are:
1. Setting up the correct risk for each trade. There is no excuse for not doing this because my position sizing has been getting better.
2. Actually let the risk test out before getting out. Usually, the trade either works or I can get out at a better price than the bottom or top.

Ticker: DD
The risk should have been $67. I did not learn my lesson from fucking last time.

Note: All my troubles would have been gone if I had risked towards $67 over/under. I got scared by the stuff and did not give the chart the chance to prove me wrong.

Note: Even stuffs can fails. Everything in the market can fail and I must realize that. There is nothing that is 100% and I must let the chart prove it to me.


Ticker: WHR
I fucking shorted into a fucking dip. WTF was I thinking?
Note: I was not paying attention to the 5 and 15 minute charts. WTF was I thinking shorting this when I should have been relaxing

Note: I really shouldn't be playing anything after 11 or even near 11 because that's when I have been statistically proven to fail. Why the fuck did I play this? I had nothing to prove at this point.

Note: There was no volume!

Ticker: PRGO
THERE IS NO PLAY HERE!
Note: When I am feeling like shit after a bad play. I will shut down my computer.

Note: There was NO PLAY here and even when there is NO PLAY, I must exit out my position PROPERLY by letting it test $100 over/under.

Got something to say? Say it below!

No comments:

Post a Comment