Pages

Monday, April 25, 2016

Watchlist for 26th

I must continue to be consistent in order to get better at trading.

Notes
I didn't expect AMD to fall like that today, but given the charts history, it is something I should have anticipated. The chart gave a good setup for a short and I wasn't prepared for it.

EBIO was a clear miss because I disregarded it since it was on my side watch. I must review all my watch list charts in the morning or else I wasted my time.

Main Watch
VKTX - I am still looking for either a gap towards $2.20s or parabolic towards there. Same plan as yesterday. Consolidation with volume pop and long or gap and short.

MCUR - Same plan with VXTX, but will be looking for that consolidation or fade/reclaim in the morning if it doesn't gap.

PRGO - I will be looking for a STX style bounce in the morning and more fades.

XRX - Same thing as PRGO. I will be looking for more fades after a bounce in the morning.

LGCY - Looking to short into any stuffs in the morning and risk towards $3.

Side Watch
NEOT - I might short if it looks weak. 


No comments:

Post a Comment