Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

14th: No Good

Summary  

Market ate me alive today because I made a few mistakes. I did not follow the trend and I played something I shouldn't have. Just things that I keep forgetting for no good reason. I am not happy with my results and will need to do better than this to get the results I want. 

Ticker: DDD
I shorted because of the lower high, but I did not looking at the full picture. I did not draw the trend lines. I just forgot the basics things.
Note: The setup was bad and that should always be the number priority. I did not bother to draw the trend lines and did not fully understand what was happening. .

Note: Perhaps I need more sleep.

Ticker: TA
I made a mistake. SSR was on and shorted on weakness instead of pops.

Note: I really wanted to make something happen with my account so I gave this chart a go. I thought it had a chance to fade for the rest of the day after it failed to breakout. However, I did not learn my lesson. SSR was on and I should have waited for the pops to come to me. I grew impatient and this is the result.

Notice a mistake? Let me know below!

No comments:

Post a Comment