Pages

Friday, March 4, 2016

Changes

I have made much needed changes to the site and now it's time for me to make a few changes. I've noticed that my progress on becoming a solid trader has grown stagnant and I refuse to fuck around any longer. This isn't because I want to rush things, but I do have some time constraints. If I don't make it, then everything I worked for will go to waste because I will be forced back to hell. I have all the tools now and I need to trade to learn the strategies that I believe are viable.

I have been negative throughout my posts and I don't believe it is doing anything but bringing me down. I will make it my mission to start being more positive and to bring back positive thinking in my life.

How do I become better?  
1. I will start posting my thoughts on the market conditions daily. 
2. I will post a daily watchlist and form a plan each prior day. 
3. I must become more confident in myself. No more negativity from here on out.
4. I will go over at least one video lesson per day from Investors Underground and take notes to better understand the strategies.
5. I will focus on trading every morning as every day I don't trade correctly is a day wasted. 

I noticed that I haven't been working hard enough. But now, I must work harder and smarter than ever before if I am going to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment