Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2016

3rd: No Edge

Summary

I did not play the stocks well today. My entries were piss poor and I was not able to find an edge in the majority of the stocks I played today.

Ticker: PRAH
My initial entry was bad and I had no reason to think that this would go higher because the trend did not form at all. I got psyched out on my initial short and should have risked higher.
 Note: I  need to be patient with my entry and have a plan before I enter these trades.

Ticker: HABT
I have seen something like this before where it just fades towards the end of the day. I did not let this setup work because my stop was too tight.
Note: I need to let the chart confirm that my risk has been hit instead of just assuming it has been hit. I must be patient.

Ticker: CIEN
There was no trade here.
Note: This was just a waste of commission.

Ticker: GRPN
The trade here just didn't work.
 Note: The trade didn't work and I have to accept it. I need to go through more of these trades in order to see if it is profitable or not.
 
Got something to say? Say it below!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment