Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Missed Plays

Summary

I definitely missed out on a few a plays today and I need to figure out why I am doing that. I had everything set and my sleep was better, but I still managed to miss. My only theory is that I am still not prepared enough in the morning and have been spending my time researching rather than preparing for the open. An example is 10 minutes until the open, I am still going through gap play lists. 

I should be using that time to make up a plan for the stocks I already have on watch. If I continue not being ready, I'm just not going to make any good trades.

Missed Play 1: VRX
Definitely a good looking daily chart.
 Note: I definitely had this on watch and I should have been preparing for this open.


The chart just went straight down with no pop. I did not know where to risk and the time it took me to finally figure it out, the risk was too much. However, I would have made money anyways.
Note: I should be risking whole and half dollar marks if there is no clear resistance. Even the high of day would be acceptable here which is basically $24. I had to market right in.

Note: My morning hesitations have caused me to miss many of these plays. It is because I am not ready for the open. 10 minutes until the open and I am still looking through charts. I should be on my trading platform ready to pounce on every opportunity given to me.

Missed Play 2: ZYNE
A trash sympathy chart and I blew it.

Note: I had this on watch because I was curious what it would do. However, it is kind of obvious since this was chart just came up because of GWPH. Looking for a short would have been the right choice given the market conditions today.
 
 
 Another perfect opportunity that I missed.A
Note: Wow, a nice rejection and that was it. It even gapped down for me. I can't believe I didn't even bother to focus on this chart.

Notice a mistake? Let me know below!

No comments:

Post a Comment