Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

28th, 29th: Poor Entries

Summary

I should not be rushing my trades and getting shit entries. I have to be patience and pounce when I have a chance. There wasn't a trade here because there was no energy behind the first move and it wasn't really holding up.

Ticker: ALDR
Had a long bias and fucked up my second entry long. Afterwards, my poor entries scared me out.
Note: I should not be assuming anything from looking at any chart. I should take the information given to me and react.

Note: There was no passion in the pop, there was no reason to play this.

Note: I must be patient with my entries! 

Ticker: PBYI
I made money off this when I shouldn't have. No plan in the morning and played too much size when SSR was on.

Note: I must be careful and be ready 15 minutes before the morning starts. 

Notice a mistake? Let me know below!

No comments:

Post a Comment