Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

22nd: Abide the Rules

Summary

I must keep my head down and keep pushing forward. Doing something well today does not mean anything tomorrow. I must abide to my rules and play the setups I know. I mustn't force trades when I am up and mustn't be trading if I'm not well. The reasons why I forced the trade is because of greed and the desire to make more. It wasn't because the setups were good. I need to realize that the money will come once I trade well. Otherwise, I will never trade well.

I have come to question my health recently because of my lack of energy and increase of illnesses. I really hate being sick because it prevents me accomplishing anything. I need to take care of my body if I am to be successful at this profession.

These are all things I know and today serves as a reminder of why they are important. I rather ingrain them in my head today than tomorrow.


Ticker: MFRM
It gapped down and gave me an opportunity to short. I did not take advantage and shorted on weakness instead of strength. I got bear bad.
Note: When SSR is on, I must remember to short on pops or else I could get run over. If I miss the trade, then I miss the trade.

Notes: What's worse is how I did not let it test $38.30s thoroughly. This is a big problem of mine because I sometimes just assume that a stock is finished if it even touches my risk area. I must let it touch it and wait to see what it does afterwards before I make my decision.

Ticker: LEU
I forced this trade because I didn't want to miss out and wanted to make more money. I didn't trade this because the setup was good. The only play was in the morning and on pops along the way. The moment it dropped and held, I should have waited until it peaked $3.00. Instead, I anticipated received a poor entry and paid the price.
Note: I was up for the day and should have called it a day because I wasn't feeling well. Instead, I fell for the trap and got fucked. This was an obvious bear trap because of the way it consolidated and never broke $3. This thing was also low of days to make it worse.
Note: There was no play here except the long, but that is just 50/50. 

Ticker: SRPT
I was frustrated and wanted something to work, so I foolishly played this chart. I did not follow that the uptrend was clearly broken and fought it anyways. This was just stupid.
Note: Just stupid stupid stupid. I had no edge here because the uptrend was no longer valid. All I had was a lot of anxious longs wanting to sell to me.



Bonus Ticker: TSLA
Cygroup alerted this at a pretty good time. I just failed to play it.
Note: There is no excuse not to play this. I must be quick to realize the play and play it.

Notice a mistake? Let me know below!

No comments:

Post a Comment