Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2016

22nd-24th: My Thoughts on Market Conditions

I've been pretty lazy with my thoughts on this and still haven't started on a single watch list. I will do so because that's my job. If I want to get paid, I must put in the work. I must stop being lazy.


For March 22rd

SPY is holding up and is looking it wants to get higher.Let’s see how it does between $205 and $213.

Gold is still consolidating, but if it breaks down from the uptrend, I should be looking for shorting opportunities. If it continues, I want it to retest $1266 and head higher.

Oil gapped up and wants to go higher. It’s on its way to $43.

For March 23rd

SPY seems to be consolidating, but still wants to go higher. I expect it to head towards and test $205-$213.

Gold tried to hold up, but keeps failing. If it breaks out of trend, I should be looking for overextended gold charts and start shorting. If it falls, key level is $1200 area.

Oil is consolidating, but I have a feeling it’s on its way to $43.

For March 24th

The SPY seems like it peaked out and wants to go lower now. Is the end nigh?

Gold broke trend, look to sell!

Oil has failed! Time to retest support at $38.30s.

No comments:

Post a Comment